Friday 3 October 2014

skills audit

From my AS year to now i feel that i have massively improved as i was a part of copies amounts of trial and error in my first year. I was able to give myself goals and constructive criticism from the work i produced. A lot of the time i had looked back on my work and realised that if i had done more research i would have been able to make a detailed analysis on various media subjects or produce better preliminary media products. Last year i looked back on my blogs and realised that they could have been of a better standard and weren't detailed enough, which i think has changed and has influenced the way i work now. Below i have listed a few of the ways i have developed:

  • I now do background research using various websites and apps to make links and get clarity on a subject to ensure that I am accurate in my final product. 
  • I make notes and logs along the way in order to document my findings so that i can look back on them if needed and refresh my memory.  
  • I used to leave researching too late before i had to present things and now i do it in advance to make sure I have time to process it and piece things together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment