Friday 10 October 2014

reflection on progress

My reflection on my blogging progress

i believe that this year i have been blogging slower that my AS year. i have started putting more detail in my work within the conventions on a good blog using good terminology in blogs that make sense on what it is im trying to explain. . this is one of the three things i need to improve on. right about now i would mark my self a 10/20 because i have used some technology and the detail of the written work in my blogs. the terminology that im using has improved and my work is making more pf a clearer structure to it.


  •  i believe that i need to start organising how i blog and start blogging more often.
  •  another improvement that i need to start doing is using more technology and different ways to present my work unlike last year were each and every blog had different technology used.
  • last thing i need to improve on is the layout of my work and how i structure the writing and the images and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment