Tuesday 7 October 2014

Reflection on my progress.

In general I feel that I am progressing quite well in the A2 year compared to my blogging in AS, I feel that this is due to the fact that I have more experience and I am aware of what is expected of me as a student, and I am constantly pushing myself to meet certain personal targets. At the moment, I would give myself 10/20; I have awarded myself this because I feel that even though my blogs are more detailed than last year, I could improve on the various types of ICT and Apps I make use of throughout. So as for improving overall I would say that I need to:
  • work on my time management when working towards a dead line for my blogs and even give myself time to look them over before they are due.
  • Using varied types of ICT and Apps to present my work, in order to make it more interesting.
  • Make my blog more visually appealing rather than simply typing up a lot of the blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment