Thursday 13 November 2014

Reflection on progress blog.

Looking back at my previous progress blog I realise that I have majorly improved between then and now. I feel that I am more or less up to date with all my blogs and am in more control of the time spent on blogging tasks.A major improvement for me i would say is being able to pin point which different types of ICT and Apps I could be using that would be most appropriate to display certain blogs, this was a challenge for me as I had to learn the various different skills required to navigate around that particular form of ICT or App, however I was able to do this and in doing so was successful in fulfilling one of my own personal goals for improvement. As for making my blog more visually appealing I am still struggling slightly with this, as I find it difficult to stray away form the overall look of our group blog without making my blogs seem too different from the image our group has already created which evidently is quite challenging. Therefore I am going to give myself 14/20 as there is always room for improvement and i don't feel as though iv'e fully grasped what is necessary to succeed with my blogs yet.

Further tasks that i need to work towards:

  • I need to make my blogs more visually interesting.
  • I need to be more creative and think up some more individual blogs 

No comments:

Post a Comment