Wednesday 5 November 2014

Planning: Draft Digipak & Advertisement



This is my final digipak idea. Using lunapic, I decided to go for a fairly minimalistic background using our synergy of the sea. I thought it would be best to keep it minimal so that nothing is revealed to our audience, and so they would have to listen to the song/watch the video to find out what happens. In addition, I went for plain white text to stick to the minimalistic theme of the digipak. There is also a white border around it but as the backgrounds white you can't see it.

7

Whilst making this, I also thought some other ideas I had looked good.

I thought that the text was nice at first but then realised it was too designed

Thought about giving it a border but then realised it didn't look nice & had nothing to do with our artist or the song.
Also considered this font but I think it's hard to read

Also liked this font. But had in mind more of an italic font




No comments:

Post a Comment