Friday 28 November 2014

Blogging Review


As our second blog health check is coming up,  I have taken the time to review my blogging. Although this week I haven't blogged as consistently as I have been focusing on editing, I believe that my blog has improved since last time.

On my last blog health check, I got 15/20. I believe this has gone up to at least 16 or more for a number of reasons:

 - I have used even more of a variety of media technology to present my blog. For example, I used powtoon in the last group blog. I've also used thinglink, animoto, mindmeister, vooki and many other technologies.

- I blog consistently. Before, I used to blog only one day in the week or every other week. However, now I blog several times in a week.

- I believe that a lot of my blogs are quite detailed.

- I have stuck to the blogging checklist. Although I still have some blogs to do, I have mostly stuck to the checklist and do not think that I am behind.

- For the most part, my blogs are in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment