Friday 28 November 2014

reflection on my blogs- hamit

my refection on my progress for the blog so far has developed in many ways, i have started using more technologies in my work and developed my skills in using the terminology in my work and creating more detailed work. if i was to  mark my work out of 20 i would mark it 13 because of the extended use of prezi, images, thinglink and more. the use of these technologies good because it has helped me present my work in a more detailed way and show it in a clear and presentable format. i have started putting more understandable details in my wording when analysing products and work that is incorporated to ours.

things that we may need to improve on my blogs;

  • use different kinds of technologies
  • edit previous blogs with new technologies
  • blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment