Thursday 25 September 2014

Reflecting back on the AS year Part 2: technical skills i have learnt.


Bullet pointed list of technical skills I learnt last year:
Below I have displayed a list of technical skills I have learnt over my AS year:
·         I am able to utilise final cut pro efficiently in order to edit my projects.
·         I have learnt how to use Foley sound in order to make the project believable.
·         I can function the cameras provided well and can effectively use it to get various different shot types.
·         I have grasped the rules of editing and was able to apply that to my work effectively.
·         I became comfortable with using various types of apps and technology to display my research and planning.
·         I learnt how to correctly structure a pitch for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment