Wednesday 14 January 2015

Album Advertisement for digipak


This is the final album poster advertisement that I have decided on after doing a few drafts. I made sure I used the syngery of the same font and font style and I also used to same background image as I used for my digipak, although I manipulated it slightly.
I ended up deciding to stick with the minimalistic convention that indie genres often have.


1st draft:


I started to do the first draft on a landscape background. However, I did not feel that it suited the alternative genre look I was going for.

2nd draft of my advertisement. I wasn't sure whether I liked the sharp black borders or if I wanted them to blur. In the end, I decided to add a gradient effect from the border into the image and manipulated the picture so it was slightly different to the original used for the digipak as I added a slightly dark filter to the picture around the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment