Friday 5 December 2014

Progress Review Blog


How successfully do you think your blog details the research, planning and construction stages of your music video?

I think that my blog shows the research, planning and construction stages of the music video very well as I believe that a lot of the things that we have done during these processes have been documented in detail and have been presented in a variety of ways. I have constantly been blogging throughout the process with no gaps during the process.

How happy are you with your individual blogging so far, in relation to the targets you've set yourself?

I believe that I have reached individual targets during blogging so far. I have done extra blogs individually and have contributed very much to a lot of the group blogs. I have blogged consistently which is one target that I set myself and I have used many different media in order to do this. I have also either captioned pictures or put multiple pictures into slideshows which is another target that I set myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment