Wednesday 24 December 2014

Ancillary project: where i got my ideas from.

 
As mentioned in a previous post i had decided to take my design idea from the artist himself in the sense that i would be using a personal intrest of his in order to connect to the audience. Following up on this idea led me to research about the moon and its cycle. Upon doing this research I was able to pick out what exactly I liked about it myself, as the creator of this digipak I felt the need to be able to connect with it myself in order to get a good idea of what effect I want it to have on the audience. Personally, what intrigued me was the different craters and shades of grey that appear on the moon, thankfully this came to my advantage as grey and white were the main colours I wanted to include throughout my digipak. As well as its colours, I was also interested in the different shapes it appeared in whilst in the process of its cycle, I loved this aspect of it as I could mimick its curves and bends in the was I place the images on the product, in order to make it more interesting seeing as i'm trying to be minimalistic with my cover this was a great way of making it more appealing for the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment